Thursday, May 2, 2013

News::Cloudbuilt looks like it was developed in my dreams


As a general rule, I keep a skeptical view of games currently in the developmental stage. It's important to curb expectations, because after all, trailers are created to make something look good. But this trailer for the upcoming indie PC game Cloudbuilt looks just plain awesome, and after seeing it in action for a few seconds, you'll probably see why.


I'm a sucker for games with open spaces like Mirror's Edge (particularly the abstract DLC trial maps) or Gravity Rush, and this looks like a mix of all three, with some Mega Man thrown in for good measure. The soundtrack, art style, and gameplay all seem to come together to create a captivating prospect -- I just hope the final product delivers.


Cloudbuilt is currently on Steam Greenlight if you're interested.


Cloudbuilt [YouTube via Joystiq]


Cloudbuilt looks like it was developed in my dreams screenshot


Read more...



via destructoid http://www.destructoid.com/cloudbuilt-looks-like-it-was-developed-in-my-dreams-252911.phtml