Thursday, April 18, 2013

News::Dishonored: The Knife of Dunwall DLC Review | Rock, Paper, Shotgun

Rock, Paper, Shotgun: "That said, not so long ago it rather seemed as though there was no hope of getting games which offered this much player agency on that kind of budget, so I remain exceedingly grateful for Dishonored regardless of how much I wish its PC version could have had more TLC. A rarity for DLC, Knife of Dunwall winds up increasing my affection for the game overall, and my enthusiasm for Dunwall as place for play. Its sad to see Dishonored still struggle so with plotting and characterisation, but with the passage of time I find Im simply not fussed about that side of things anyway. I wanted more, full-fat Dishonored and Knife of Dunwall gave it to me. Job dun."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1236649/dishonored-the-knife-of-dunwall-dlc-review-rock-paper-shotgun