Thursday, April 18, 2013

News::BioShock Infinite Review - PC - The Armchair Empire

From the review: "BioShock Infinite is a really neat game, which I'm glad I played. I'm not convinced it has somehow reshaped the genre or will be looked upon as the high-water mark for story telling of this or any other generation even if it did engage me. Its a cool setting filled with all sorts of small touches that show due care and attention paid to the fiction Irritional created and the closing 20-minutes are powerful, even if the player does little except get an extended explanation but I'd dispute the notion that this is somehow the pinnacle of video games because there's enough that's simply average, like the actual layout of the levels (aside from sky-lines), that those making this claim are simply seeing something that isn't present in this dimension."



via N4G: pc news feed http://n4g.com/news/1235853/bioshock-infinite-review-pc-the-armchair-empire