Wednesday, June 6, 2018

News:: Review: House Flipper

There's no shortage of highly-specialized simulator games on Steam, but none of have spoken to me quite like the promise of House Flipper, a first-person sim in which you clean, fix, paint, and furnish rooms for well-meaning clients before earning enough cash to buy and flip homes of your own.

That premise probably sounds boring to many of you and, no bullshit, it kind of is: it's a whole lot of monotonous mouse clicking as you perform repetitive tasks necessary to renovate a home. But for me, that isn't such a bad thing. This type of "boring" experience can be soothing and gratifying.

Going into the game, I fully expected to knock down walls, lay hardwood floors, tile some bathrooms, and put up kitchen cabinets. I can't say I anticipated mopping up a bloody crime scene.

Review: House Flipper screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-house-flipper-506157.phtml