Sunday, May 13, 2018

News:: Review in Progress: Conan Exiles

Mention "Conan the Barbarian" to me and I'm more likely to think of a certain redheaded late-night comedian in cosplay than I am to think of Robert E. Howard's iconic savage. Similarly, talk to me about "survival games" and my only real point of reference would be quite a bit of time spent with DayZ back when it was a janky ArmA II mod. 

While this means I might not exactly be the most qualified person to tackle Funcom's new open-world survival game based on Conan's Hyborian-age adventures, I can tell when I'm having a good time, and that's definitely been the case with Conan Exiles so far.

Review in Progress: Conan Exiles screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-in-progress-conan-exiles-502633.phtml