Monday, May 21, 2018

News:: Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk gets awkward trailer

NIS America have released a new gameplay trailer for their upcoming cheesecake title Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk, which arrives on PS4, PC and Nintendo Switch this Fall.

I say "gameplay trailer" but it's basically a short conversation between cool characters Marietta and Dronya. I checked it out because I saw various people comment on it being "funny," "amusing" and "hilarious." So I was kind of taken back when it wasn't. At all. Maybe I have to understand the context, or maybe I'm a total sourpuss. Probably the latter.

Anyway, you can check out the trailer below, hold on to your sides. Available now in Japan for PS4 and PS Vita, Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk lands on PS4, Switch and PC in the West this Fall.

Labyrinth of Refrain: Coven of Dusk gets awkward trailer screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/labyrinth-of-refrain-coven-of-dusk-gets-awkward-trailer-503942.phtml