Wednesday, May 2, 2018

News:: Everyone involved with Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery should be ashamed of themselves

Since last year, I’ve been making a push for more and better mobile game coverage on Destructoid. I know some of our readers don’t like that -- making me fully aware of their displeasure in the comments -- but there really is a fair share of charming, engrossing, and well-made mobile titles that can certainly appeal to long-time console and PC gamers. In just the past five months I’ve had the pleasure of reviewing top-notch premium mobile games like Florence, Gorogoa, Oddmar, and Part Time UFO. I’ve also reviewed a nice slice of free-to-play games I thought well enough of to actually put the time and effort into playing for the sake of a full review.

For every game I cover, there are three or four I play for a day and move on from. I can’t write about every game and I decided last year it’s better to focus on the good mobile games rather than bog down the site with articles that amount to nothing more than “This game is shit.” There are exceptions, but I try to keep things positive. That’s why I won’t be covering Marvel Strike Force or The Sims Mobile for instance. They’re both mediocre games, but not so repulsive they deserve public condemnation.

Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery, however, is so fucking awful it deserves every bit of scorn it has coming its way.

Everyone involved with Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery should be ashamed of themselves screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/everyone-involved-with-harry-potter-hogwarts-mystery-should-be-ashamed-of-themselves-501255.phtml