Tuesday, May 8, 2018

News:: Band of Bloggers - May Edition

Hello dear friends! It's time for a new theme for Band of Bloggers! Last month's theme of Dragons went remarkably well. We had some phenomenal blogs written as a result and I couldn't be more excited to see where Band of Bloggers goes in the future! Of course, it's still not too late to write about last month's theme as well.

As I pondered what our theme might be for May, I considered many things. I thought about Spring and how it makes me actually want to go outdoors for once (then I go outdoors and I'm allergic to everything). I thought of trees, greenery and fresh air. I envisioned going for: A Walk in the Woods.

Band of Bloggers - May Edition screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/band-of-bloggers-may-edition-501143.phtml