Sunday, April 1, 2018

News:: Poll: Do you like me? Write Y or N

Ben writes: "I am currently failing a class because of this hole puncher! We were allowed to bring in a 4x6 notecard with notes for a test. I made one out of an 8 1/2x 11 piece of paper, and measured a 4x6 rectangle out of it using this, AND IT WAS WRONG. I got 20 points off the test because the true measurement was 6 3/8th inch by 4 1/4th inch. I double checked it, and a precise ruler absolutely measures differently than this one. DO NOT BUY. Also, customer service was rude and only offered a roundabout warranty and couldn't have cared less that their product is defective!!!"

No seriously, someone on Amazon actually wrote that.

Poll: Do you like me? Write Y or N screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/poll-do-you-like-me-write-y-or-n-496851.phtml