Sunday, April 29, 2018

News:: I am Gamer, hear me roar.

[The best blogs speak to the hearts of many within a community. ShadeOfLight does exactly that with his thoughts on being open and honest about your own interests, hobbies, and even personality. Who here hasn't felt odd or self-conscious about being a gamer at one point or another in their life? Hopefully Shade will inspire you to shed that veil you put over your nerdy side and be the best you possible. I know he has for me. ~ Wes]

Confidence is hard. Even at the best of times, everyone feels self-conscious at some point or another. Us gamers might have it worse than most in that regard, since what we do isn't always immediately accepted or understood by everyone we meet. Up until recently, this was an issue that I struggled with immensely.

Fortunately, we can all learn things about ourselves as we go along. We discover, we think, we adapt, we improve. This blog is about what I've learned about myself over the past few months regarding confidence and self-acceptance.

I am Gamer, hear me roar. screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/i-am-gamer-hear-me-roar--499020.phtml