Thursday, March 29, 2018

News:: Promoted: Bubble Bobble is the stupidest game ever

[Remember Bubble Bobble? Cornerstone of modern gaming, Bubble Bobble? Well Goemar is here to remind us of the pain he personally underwent, regardless of your opinion of Bubble Bobble. Now be reminded of Bubble Bobble! ~Marcel]

First things first, I'm not saying I don't like Bubble Bobble. No. Bubble Bobble is great, I love Bubble Bobble, but man oh man, is it a dumb game.

So in Bubble Bobble you play as "Bubby" or "Bobby". I'm pretty sure Bubby isn't a real name. The kids are brothers (twins I assume) so it's easy to see that Robert/Bob/Bobby is the more loved child, because you don't call a child you like Bubby.

Promoted: Bubble Bobble is the stupidest game ever screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/promoted-bubble-bobble-is-the-stupidest-game-ever-495148.phtml