Thursday, March 29, 2018

News:: A Kirby Otamatone is coming, and if you haven't heard an Otamatone yet, listen in!

Until this moment I forgot Otamatones existed, and I'm ashamed of myself. I doubt that will ever happen again, as I'm considering importing this Kirby edition Otamatone.

For those of you who haven't seen one before it's kind of like a recorder, but instead of a flute shape it's a giant cartoon head with a stick coming out of it, and it's electronic. If you want to see in action, just check out this video series from Phantom S, who does an amazing job playing Kirby tunes on it.

The Kirby version will be out in stores in Japan sometime in May -- at which point it'll probably hit the import scene.

TeamKirby92 [Twitter]

A Kirby Otamatone is coming, and if you haven't heard an Otamatone yet, listen in! screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/a-kirby-otamatone-is-coming-and-if-you-haven-t-heard-an-otamatone-yet-listen-in--496405.phtml