Thursday, March 1, 2018

News:: Heel-turn: I'm a bastard

[It's that wonderful time of the year again where I get to stroke my own ego and promote my own work. Sure, I could just post it to the Front Page and cut out all of the complications, but where's the fun in that? After reading this, I'm pretty sure you'll have a much better idea of where I'm coming from. If you give me even the slightest bit of power, I'm going to find some way to abuse it. I just can't help myself. 

This month's Bloggers Wanted may be coming to a close, but that's no reason to stop writing blogs! Head on over to the Cblogs, and throw some damn thoughts together. If we like what you write, you might even see your own words here next time! - Kevin] 

Freedom is such a delicate thing. I’m simultaneously terrified and enamored with the concept. That’s why I love it when video games give me the option to be a complete dick. The systems they implement are often stifled to the point of two basic paths, but there’s something so damn liberating about being able to throw out some virtual bad karma, almost completely free of consequences.

Heel-turn: I'm a bastard screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/heel-turn-i-m-a-bastard-491843.phtml