Tuesday, March 13, 2018

News:: Coffee Stain's new game Satisfactory has my curiosity

Sanctum and Goat Simulator developer Coffee Stain Studios is getting the word out for its next game, Satisfactory, which may or may not be about building things on an alien planet. We'll have to see!

Aside from the name and logo, all we have to go on is this mood-setting teaser. There's a reptile shrimp dog doing reptile-shrimp-dog stuff while conspicuous machinery can be heard off-camera.

If this game is remotely what I'm expecting, it could hit the spot. I want to build, run, and manage. Coffee Stain will have more to share at the Game Developers Conference next week in San Francisco.

Satisfactory isn't running an alpha until May, but you can already sign up to participate.

Coffee Stain's new game Satisfactory has my curiosity screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/coffee-stain-s-new-game-satisfactory-has-my-curiosity-494158.phtml