Thursday, February 15, 2018

News:: Review in Progress: Kingdom Come: Deliverance

When Kingdom Come: Deliverance is at its best, I'm lost in the most detailed forest I've ever seen in a video game, low on food, drinking alcohol for nourishment, all so I can reach the next town to sell my wares...because the last town hates me for stealing, murdering, and other various crimes against humanity.

When it's at its worst, I'm cursing the person responsible for the lock pick mini-game, having a hard time walking up stairs because of weird random collision detection and other bugs, encountering framerate hiccups, and being greeted by a familiar blue screen telling me: “An error has occurred in the following application.”

But, when it is at its best, I'm genuinely loving my time with Deliverance.

Review in Progress: Kingdom Come: Deliverance screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-in-progress-kingdom-come-deliverance-488839.phtml