Friday, February 16, 2018

News:: Kenshiro has many ways of dealing with foes in Hokuto ga Gotoku

Every time I see Hokuto ga Gotoku, I get more excited and hope Sega tells us that a localization is coming. I love Yakuza and seeing the team work on something new gets me really excited. Anyway, with the game coming out in mere weeks in Japan, Sega is getting people ready to jump into Kenshiro's boots with some new gameplay 101 trailers.

These videos cover "Beginner," "Intermediate," and "Advanced" techniques. My favorite bit has to be grabbing the death quotes from fallen enemies and beating your foes with them. This is looking absurd in all the right ways and I love it. Kenshiro can also unleash the power of the Hokuto Shinken after filling a seven star meter (referencing his seven scars).

Kenshiro has many ways of dealing with foes in Hokuto ga Gotoku screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/kenshiro-has-many-ways-of-dealing-with-foes-in-hokuto-ga-gotoku-489598.phtml