Thursday, February 22, 2018

News:: I played Rainbow Six Siege: Outbreak and here are my humble thoughts

Do not adjust your night-vision goggles. That header image is, in fact, a shot from the latest DLC for squad-based shooter Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege. You would be forgiven for thinking a Levi-clad demi-woman with branches for arms might not be the most common sight in a counter-terrorism, tactical FPS game, but indeed she is.

She is a "Rooter," one of the many virus-ridden creatures assaulting Team Rainbow in the upcoming event Outbreak. This new mode launches in Siege next month and sees a selection of Rainbow's finest square up against an array of ungodly creatures, spawning across apocalyptic maps. I was fortunate to get some hands-on with the bizarre event at the Six Invitational tournament, which let me check out how the gory, rapid-fire action sits within Siege's usual one-shot-one-kill gameplay.

I played Rainbow Six Siege: Outbreak and here are my humble thoughts screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/i-played-rainbow-six-siege-outbreak-and-here-are-my-humble-thoughts-491096.phtml