Friday, January 19, 2018

News:: Super Troopers 2 gets a new red band trailer

The original Super Troopers remains one of my favorite comedies of all time. It strikes a perfect chord of raunchy, slapstick, and joke-driven comedy that still makes me laugh until I hurt even after watching it multiple times over the years. With that in mind, I obviously cannot wait for the sequel, despite comedy sequels rarely living up to more than just callbacks and rehashes.

Thankfully the new trailer that was released for Super Troopers 2 today isn't completely made up of rehashes, which gives me hope. I could continue going on about the movie and the general concept of comedy but you aren't here to read my words so watch the trailer and enjoy!

Super Troopers 2 releases on April 20, 2018 because of course it does.

Super Troopers 2 gets a new red band trailer screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/super-troopers-2-gets-a-new-red-band-trailer-483436.phtml