Saturday, January 27, 2018

News:: Review: The Maze Runner: The Death Cure

New year, new me, right? As such, it seemed prudent that one minor tweak to the old personality complex might allow for a more compassionate worldview towards movie sequels. You see, the old me, the less-better me, hated on sequels, usually because they were phoned in, or were chock-full of bad writing. "It's time to give sequels a chance!" I proclaimed to no one in particular, though a nearby squirrel did eyeball me an uncomfortably long time. In the process, I concluded, I'll become a better human being.

But then, this week, the third installment of The Maze Runner series dropped, and all my high and mighty morals and notions went out the window. Damn you, The Maze Runner: The Death Cure. It's not possible to not hate on this sequel.

Review: The Maze Runner: The Death Cure screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/review-the-maze-runner-the-death-cure-484757.phtml