Saturday, January 27, 2018

News:: Comments of the Week 34: I'd like to be on Comments of the Week!

Hello my little beetles, FakePlasticTree here! We are well into the new year already and I miss having a functioning PS3, and have yet to require a proper replacement. So, while I wait and look for a new one, I've been spending time playing more Yakuza Ishin. I really love it; it might be one of the best Yakuza titles, even beating most of the main ones. It's a really engaging game.

Any games you lot have set your sights on beating? Well, in any case, let's hear from the community with some Comments of the Week!

Comments of the Week 34: I'd like to be on Comments of the Week! screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/comments-of-the-week-34-i-d-like-to-be-on-comments-of-the-week--482712.phtml