Monday, January 29, 2018

News:: King of Fighters 97 is coming back with online support

SNK is reviving The King of Fighter 97 with online support. Dubbed Global Match, the only details we know are that the game is coming in the Spring and will be available on PS4, PS Vita and PC. I suppose we also know it has online, but that kind of goes without saying.

I'm mostly surprised that 97 is the one making the jump to current-gen consoles. I've always been under the impression that 98 was considered the best of the series, but I suppose fans have their preference for whichever year of the game. There are so many King of Fighters games that are similar that they kind of bleed together in my mind.

SNK Reveals The King Of Fighters ‘97 Global Match At EVO Japan 2018 [Siliconera]

King of Fighters 97 is coming back with online support screenshot



via destructoid https://www.destructoid.com/king-of-fighters-97-is-coming-back-with-online-support-485062.phtml