Friday, December 1, 2017

News:: Overwatch player allegedly stalked by someone who spectates their games and says 'holy whiskers you go sisters'

Every blue moon you run into a situation that's incredible, even if the person is making it up -- that's definitely the case here as I almost spit out my iced tea reading it. Over on the Overwatch reddit, a user named Apterygiformes innocently asked for help regarding an issue they had with a troll.

They allege that even though they blocked someone they "played one game with in quick play," they've been stalked in spectator mode, and cheered on with the phrase "holy whiskers you go sisters."

The entire post reads: "I played one game with a stranger in quick play and now he keeps finding me and spectating my games and whenever I do anything he types "holy whiskers you go sisters" and it's really irritating. I tried blocking him but he still finds me and comments on my games and I just want it to end." As expected responses vary from actual suggestions to change up your chat settings to accusations that it's fake, but my big takeaway from this is that I'm stealing that phrase (and using it with dear friends, not internet strangers).

The original post was removed by Reddit mods, but you can find a backup here. I've reached out to the author to see if he can provide proof and asked why the post was taken down.

How can I stop someone from spectating me in every game? [Reddit] Thanks Trevor!

Overwatch player allegedly stalked by someone who spectates their games and says 'holy whiskers you go sisters' screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2AMWuny