Monday, December 18, 2017

News:: I played Soulcalibur VI and here are my humble thoughts

This weekend, I had the good fortune to be in attendance at Namco Bandai's LEVEL UP Winter event, transporting me from cold, soggy Nottingham to cold, soggy Paris. Held at Le Huit Valois convention centre, writers, journalists, professionals and myself gathered from all over Europe to see Namco Bandai present builds of their 2018 wares.

The main draw of the event was a playable build of Soulcalibur VI, which was recently announced at The Game Awards to the excitement of series' fans everywhere. During last week's PlayStation Experience, various developer interviews revealed further information about the one-on-one fighter's direction, including the decision to strip gameplay down to its roots, as well as a strong desire to welcome a new generation of fans into the fold.

I played Soulcalibur VI and here are my humble thoughts screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2jcWB0S