Thursday, December 21, 2017

News:: Comments of the Week 29: Let's have a ball and a comment, sugar

Hello my little spandex suits, it's me, PlasticTree, once again here to fill in for my fellow hosts whenever they are indisposed. I'm a little late with this entry, so I called upon some help to finish it. Apologies! What a week we've had. It's the kind of week you usually only see after the E3 event, when it's actually good. I mean fuck the Oscars, right? But fuck, fuck the Oscars!

Bayonetta 3
is a reality, and FromSoft are teasing a new game, possibly something involving blood of some description? 2017 is a year that keeps on giving, a consolation prize for the sour 2016. Comments of the Week is back, good games keep churning out, and somehow The Game Awards were actually interesting. Here's hoping The Last Jedi is good when I'm watching it on Wednesday. How about we keep celebrating 2017 through your comments last week!

Here we go!

Comments of the Week 29: Let's have a ball and a comment, sugar screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2DoC6ai