Saturday, December 2, 2017

News:: Alter Army is a frantic 2D platformer made by two 15-year-olds

I sometimes wonder where I'd be if I had channeled my passions and energy into something more productive as a teenager. Maybe I could have written a book by now. Development duo Mridul Pancholi and Mridul Bansal don't have to wonder. They're doing what I didn't, and what many of us look back on our wasted youth and wish we had done. At 15 years old, they're making a video game.

Their studio is called Vague Pixels and their game is Alter Army, a 2D beat-'em-up platformer that sends you through a ruthless gauntlet of monsters as you set out to find the last remaining resources in a dying universe. 

Alter Army is a frantic 2D platformer made by two 15-year-olds screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2AptQ8T