Wednesday, November 1, 2017

News:: Wow, this Zelda: Breath of the Wild sword throw is perfect

I wonder how long this person spent perfecting this Zelda: Breath of the Wild sword throw.

Several hours? Maybe more? Maybe it took them a while to even come up with the idea (given that this post was made months after the game's release, that theory seems likely).

Either way, it's impressive. Watching the video I had no idea what was about to happen, as I completely forgot about the fake Yiga clan NPCs roaming the countryside. When he revealed himself as a sleeper agent, the entire video just kind of came together.

All these offbeat Zelda clips just make me want to play it again. Well, if the second DLC is actually out as promised before the end of the year, I will soon enough.

Right on time [Reddit]

Wow, this Zelda: Breath of the Wild sword throw is perfect screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2h3AHj8