Wednesday, November 1, 2017

News:: Review: Retro-Bit Dual Link SNES/Genesis Controller

The SNES Classic has been out a while now and my daughter and I have been enjoying it quite a bit. The best thing about it is the controllers. Having played with a Raspberry Pi, it was tough to find a suitable controller to use in the third-party market. I experimented a lot before finding something I liked, but having dealt with Retro-Bit and reviewed some of their other products, I was excited when they told me they’d send along a couple of new offerings, a Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo gamepad, complete with USB and original console ends for me to take a look at.

I am glad they haven’t broken their recent trend of offering decent accessories, because these new ones have made a fine addition to my growing collection of input devices.

Review: Retro-Bit Dual Link SNES/Genesis Controller screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2h41LyD