Thursday, November 30, 2017

News:: Why aren't you watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.?

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (from here on out known as Agents because screw those periods) is kicking off its fifth season tomorrow night and I couldn't be more excited. However, as we learned over the summer, not as many people are as excited as me. The show was almost cancelled before Disney stepped in and told ABC to keep it on for a fifth season. I had known ratings had been slipping, but didn't realize it was low enough for a cancellation.

And it really shouldn't be cancelled. By taking an informal poll of the few humans who are willing to talk to me on a daily basis I can tell I may be in the minority as a regular watcher, but I really should not be. Agents is doing some of the best Marvel television around now and we should all be tuning in for season 5.

Why aren't you watching Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2AliQcx