Sunday, November 26, 2017

News:: I don't care if it's overpowered, Stick of Truth's Jew is my favorite RPG class

South Park: The Stick of Truth is somehow, someway, one of the top 10 games I've played. It's crude, it's rough around the edges and quite frankly crawling through Mr. Slave's rectum made me want to turn straight. But it's also the very best of South Park with jokes that somehow kept being funny through my second playthrough (that I did right after my first one). It's like Earthbound for adults and I can't stop thinking about it.

I also can't stop thinking about the Jew class. Stick of Truth is a wildly broken game. It is so fucking easy to become an unstoppable hero far too early in the game. My first run through was with the Jew and I absolutely ate up everything it had to offer. I loved the uncouth jokes, I loved the increasingly Hasidic costumes and I love calling down the plagues of Egypt to wipe out anything that stood in my way. Seriously, that move is broken as fuck. I don't know if I'd complain about that with any other game, but here it only makes me love it more.

I just found out I can achieve the King rank in the post-game that gives you a costume to make you look like Jesus, so I imagine the next time I have a weekend free I'm going to have to run through this game one more time to unlock that. South Park: The Stick of Truth may yet be my favorite RPG, and the Jew class is a significant reason for why that is. In fact, as far as I'm concerned, the classes listed below might as well not exist while this world is blessed with something as magnificent as the Jew.

I don't care if it's overpowered, Stick of Truth's Jew is my favorite RPG class screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2i8nqpW