Tuesday, November 7, 2017

News:: Humble Bundle is rounding up simulators

Sometimes, you just want to forget about the world around you with a good, hearty simulation game. For me, anyway, few if any genres are more effective at making time fly by than simulators. That's the subject of this week's Humble Bundle, from baseball to brain disease.

Pay $1 or more:

Pay more than the average:

Pay $10 or more:

I can't personally vouch for most of these selections -- I think I'd slowly lose my mind if I were locked in a room with Out of the Park Baseball 18 -- but I'm fond of messing with humans on a micro and macro scale in Cities: Skylines and Plague Inc: Evolved, respectively. Cathartic games, those two.

Speaking of which...

Humble Strategy Simulator Bundle [Humble Bundle]

Humble Bundle is rounding up simulators screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2zs9FZo