Sunday, October 8, 2017

News:: This is the greatest fatality in Mortal Kombat history

I remember the first time I saw a fatality in Mortal Kombat. I was watching some other kid play at an arcade in Monroe, WA and he successfully pulled off Sub-Zero’s spine rip. It was shocking to see as a seven-year-old in 1992, and just as Joe Lieberman and Herb Kohl feared, I spent the next 10 years of my life freezing people and then ripping their spines out with my bare hands. At this point, I’d like to extend my condolences to Mrs. Brazen’s sixth grade class of which there were no survivors of my rampage.

From that first game, released 25 years ago today, the fatalities got better and better and then worse for a good while and then significantly better again. Mortal Kombat X contains some of the nastiest deaths in gaming history, but none of them can compare to this beauty from Mortal Kombat (2011).

This is the greatest fatality in Mortal Kombat history screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wFxLvy