Thursday, October 5, 2017

News:: Comments of the Week 19: Gunpowder, Gelatine, Comments with a Laser Beam

Hello my little stars and shines, it is me once again, FakePlasticTree. Can you all believe we've almost clocked 20 entries of this thing? Only a 100 more to go before we can place ourselves next to our predecessor, who did all of this on his own. I've recently found myself playing Bloodborne again, among all other games I want to finish, and I've become enamored once again with the Gothic Victorian setting, and its many creatures that would give H.R. Giger nightmares.

Dressing very fashionably in cool looking trenchcoats while you slay the armies of Cthulhu never gets old. But I digress. This isn't the Cblogs, let's get on with what matters - your comments!

Comments of the Week 19: Gunpowder, Gelatine, Comments with a Laser Beam screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fNPlXF