Thursday, September 21, 2017

News:: Yakuza Kiwami 2 looks absolutely stunning in this TGS story trailer

If you haven't figured it out by now, I'm a huge Yakuza fan. Ever since playing Yakuza 3 roughly seven years ago, I can't get enough of the series. I'm eagerly awaiting Yakuza 6 and having finished Kiwami roughly a month ago, I still pine to get more. When the rumored remake of Yakuza 2 ended up being true, I was elated. As more footage comes pouring in, I honestly don't know if I'll be able to hold out for confirmation on a localization.

This new trailer sets up the original plot for Yakuza 2 while also giving us more information on the bonus Majima Goro scenario that the game will include. While I don't necessarily think the ending of 0 left any lingering plot threads around, it's nice to see a returning character and potentially get a resolution on Majima's story arc.

Yakuza Kiwami 2 looks absolutely stunning in this TGS story trailer screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xkYTB9