Friday, September 1, 2017

News:: Sunless Sea creative director launches first solo Kickstarter

Sunless Sea and its predecessor Fallen London were very niche games that fit right into all my little nooks and crannies so nicely. The world was creepy, the writing dark but humorous, and most of all for me it was immensely original. So when Failbetter announced their next game would be Sunless Sea in spaaaaaaaaccccccceeeee I felt that they played it a bit too safe.

I wanted to see something new, some new world to dig my bloodied teeth into as the cries of a thousand years of pain echoed off the walls. Then as if it were a beast that heard the magical incantations recited three times, Cultist Simulator reared its head after nearly a year of slumber in the form of a new Kickstarter.

Sunless Sea creative director launches first solo Kickstarter screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2vRukks