Friday, September 1, 2017

News:: The pre-order costumes for Sonic Forces are out of control

Sonic Forces....man where do I begin. I can't say I have high hopes, but you have to think that after greenlighting Sonic Mania that Sega kind of isn't ready to trash the series with a complete dud? Then again, Sonic Boom Wii U did drop after Sonic Generations.

These costumes simultaneously give me hope and fill me with dread. We have Jet Set Radio, PuyoPuyo, Super Monkey Ball, and NiGHTS homages, alongside of a Persona 5 mask and outfit. All of these are for use on your "Hero Character," that create-a-friend thing that will debut in Forces. You can nab all these by way of a pre-order bonus, which also comes with a controller skin, with "some retailers" throwing in a Shadow costume.

Sonic Forces will drop on November 7 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Switch. It might be good, it might not be. I expect nothing from Sonic and err on the side of being pleasantly surprised.

The pre-order costumes for Sonic Forces are out of control screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2guQBCm