Thursday, September 28, 2017

News:: Insanely expensive Assassin's Creed headphones cost more than a new car

I often write about about items available to those with money to burn. I enjoy seeing what tat is available to the incredibly bored and wealthy. But today, I think I'm gonna peak.

A set of Assassin's Creed Origins-themed headphones, from Focal's "Listen Wireless" range, are available now on the Ubisoft store for £200. That in itself is pretty shocking to a cheapskate like myself, but I understand that with technology you generally have to buy-in if you want top quality.

However, if that is just pocket-change to you, Scrooge McDuck, then you can take it up a level with this variant, made in conjunction with French jewelry designers Tournaire, and adorned in 18 carat gold. All yours for just £44,000.

Insanely expensive Assassin's Creed headphones cost more than a new car screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2fuHhLe