Sunday, September 10, 2017

News:: Everybody Is Golfing....on Xbox?

[There's been a surprising amount of buzz surrounding Everybody's Golf. Long time community member PelicanPrazed (yes, this has always been his name) decides to give it a whirl on Xbox One for himself, to hilarious results. ~Bass]

Look! Now everybody is golfing!

I was talking to a new user recently and they were like “Yo, Pelsy! Did I accidentally join Golftoid? There's so much talking about golf here! What gives?” And I was like “Yes that’s totally a nickname people have affectionately been calling me. Ol’ mischievous PelicanPrazed, who…who has always been me. M-my name. Never been known by anything else. Prazy Pellers! And no, new person who is totally not fictional, this is Destructoid! A video game website. A site where people come to talk about video games that they’ve been playing. Like…uh, Mario. And that blue gerbil guy. All kinds of video games!

Everybody Is Golfing....on Xbox? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xoMAH6