Saturday, September 16, 2017

News:: Destiny 2's soundtrack is so good that I never want to leave the Farm

One of the best aspects of Destiny 2 is its soundtrack, and I wasn't necessarily expecting that going in; the music caught me off guard several times during the main story missions, especially early on, and it's somehow still growing on me during my many hours spent amassing new gear post-campaign.

While the sequel's narrative is a marked improvement, there were important moments that fell totally short for me -- or would have, were it not for the emotional score doing some heavy lifting.

My personal song of choice? There are strong contenders, but that's easy. It's gotta be "The Farm."

I sometimes go back to the Farm for no other reason than to chill out with this music. It's so good. Michael Salvatori, Skye Lewin, C. Paul Johnson, Rotem Moav, and Peter Schlosser: y'all killed it.

Destiny 2's soundtrack is so good that I never want to leave the Farm screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wjsLk5