Friday, September 8, 2017

News:: The Adaptation: Super Mario Brothers: The Movie

[It takes a special kind of bad to be as incredibly endearing as Super Mario Bros.: The Movie. I could explain it, but Gamemaniac3434 has already written about it - so why don't you read his brain-barf, instead?! This is yet another front-paged submission to our monthly Bloggers Wanted prompt. Why don't you participate this month? All the cool kids are doing it! - Wes]

I am a man who loves him some good-bad movies; I’ve formed a group around watching them and I attempt to get this group whipped together at least once every two weeks. It’s something I deeply enjoy doing and I figured that I would meet the challenge set forth for this month's Bloggers Wanted [Actually, two months ago :) - Ed.] by looking at a movie that holds a very special place in my instance of this long-standing tradition.

The Adaptation: Super Mario Brothers: The Movie screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wPRwBC