Friday, August 4, 2017

News:: Your Bad Movie Night Guide, Vol. 3: Shoot 'Em Up

Some so-bad-they're-good movies never make it on  your radar. And some go by disguised as legitimate filmmaking. Shoot 'Em Up is of the second variety. Marketed as a seemingly average, if not innocuous action film back in 2007, a time when, let's be honest, Clive Owen was in everything, I had no idea what I was in store for when I was recently called away from my desk to see the ridiculousness playing on HBO.

Within 10 seconds, I was sold. This is a priceless gem, and one that anyone who appreciates terrible movies will love. In fact, when showing it just this week, to refresh my memory, a friend said halfway through the movie, "This has just moved to the top of my list of bad movies."

Your Bad Movie Night Guide, Vol. 3: Shoot 'Em Up screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2v6DYkv