Wednesday, August 23, 2017

News:: When I die in PUBG, make sure to bury me with my gear

Death is a tricky thing in PUBG. Like half the time, you have no idea where you ended up getting killed from. The other half, you know that death is inevitable and that you're just gutting it out as long as you possibly can.

Here's the thing though: When I'm going to die, I want to do it where no one can find my loot. If my team can't benefit from it, I want to make sure no one can. Run back into the blue wall, sink to the bottom of the sea. Take those med kits and scopes to places no one's gonna get.

Yeah, this is how I'm trying to rationalize JORDAN FUCKING MERCY KILLING ME AND THEN INSISTING EVERYONE DIE TOGETHER. That's some dark shit from the D-Team Dad.

When I die in PUBG, make sure to bury me with my gear screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2g5UBcy