Wednesday, August 23, 2017

News:: I...I think I would buy a Switch Joy-Con drink holder

The folks over at Adafruit Industries 3D printed something we didn't think we'd ever need -- a Nintendo Switch Joy-Con drink holder.

As shown in the video the project, which takes seven hours and 30 minutes to print, allows the Joy-Con to snap right into place, and fits a standard soda can. Put a straw in that bad boy and bam, you're drinking and gaming. It's the ultimate MMO companion, it seems, when you need a quick hit of your energy drink while you're in the middle of dodging the abilities of the current tier's final raid boss.

I don't know how often I'd use it if I had one, but I'd try it!

I...I think I would buy a Switch Joy-Con drink holder screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xbTlIZ