Thursday, August 24, 2017

News:: Review: Retro-Bit Dual Link NES Controllers

There is nothing I hate more than a shit controller. I am probably more serious about my controllers than I am games themselves; I spend an unreasonable amount of time researching input solutions for my retro gaming habit. And just a few years ago, it was almost impossible to find decent third-party solutions for old consoles, or for NES or SNES styled controllers that were compatible with USB.

All that has changed recently. With companies such as 8bitdo coming into the market and making fantastic wireless solutions, and hidden gems such as the Buffalo (formerly iBuffalo) Super Famicom styled USB controllers, there is now a far more decent variety of controllers to choose from.

Review: Retro-Bit Dual Link NES Controllers screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2xgRYIX