Tuesday, August 29, 2017

News:: Review in Progress: Everybody's Golf

I spent most of my weekend playing Everybody's Golf. I regret nothing. Not a single moment.

After a way-too-short online test session in which I swam laps as a blue-skinned space dad and dropped shruggies while lounging in a serene course, I've been dying to get back. Months later, I'm having just as good of a time, if not more so. This is probably the most fun I've had with any golf game.

The full version confirms what I knew from the beta: that Everybody's Golf absolutely shines if you're willing to embrace the online aspect and play on the Open Courses. You're able to freely roam while chatting and golfing alongside strangers. You can drive carts like a maniac. You can fish for loaches. You can use Clap Hanz' built-in chat messages at the most inopportune times. It's all so wonderful.

Review in Progress: Everybody's Golf screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wem3u2