Saturday, July 15, 2017

News:: Miitopia is very much Tomodachi Life: The RPG

I’m several hours into Miitopia, the new RPG for the Nintendo 3DS releasing at the end of the month, but I’m already thinking I should start over. Not because I’ve made any mistakes as that so far is impossible to do. I want to start over because watching my Miis hop and skip along these trails has me thinking my party should be made up of Dorothy, the Tin Man, Scarecrow and Lion from The Wizard of Oz. This occurred to me when, out of nowhere, I actually started singing to myself “We’re off to beat the Dark Lord, the dastardly Dark Lord of Miitopia. We hear he is a bit of a dick and that is why he’s about done. If ever, oh ever a dick there was, the Dark Lord of Miitopia is one because, because, because, because, because, because… because of the dastardly things he’s done (dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun). We’re off to beat the Dark Lord, the dastardly Dark Lord of Miitopia!”

Yup, that’s the type of mood this game has put me in.

Miitopia is very much Tomodachi Life: The RPG screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2v3dkbN