Monday, July 31, 2017

News:: I think I'm the Aquaman of Destructoid's PUBG team

When things go disastrously wrong, I like to think I can get my boys out of a jam. I strive to be dependable like that. I wanna be Their Guy during their time of need. After reviewing today's D-Team run in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds, however, I realize that I have serious work ahead of me.

We recorded this sucker early last week and as I skimmed to the end to see how Steven, Brett, and Ray did, I realized that I was also in this recording. And the bit where things go wrong? Totally my fault!

Ray's disappointed sigh says it all, but I'll make this right. I swear. Step one will be to never get into the driver's seat again.

I think I'm the Aquaman of Destructoid's PUBG team screenshot



via destructoid http://ift.tt/2wflVrq