Sunday, July 30, 2017

News:: Celebrating 25 Years of Ecco the Dolphin

I just got back from a family vacation and have been feeling pretty burned out. For my wife, kids, and I, it was the first significant journey we took anywhere; a mere 14-hour road trip which might not seem like much, but with two kids in tow and me being the only one driving, it was a bit of an adventure. We went to Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada, specifically a town called Nanaimo which is where I grew up as a kid.

I'll always say that the island and the ocean surrounding it is in my soul. My long-term goal is to bring my family out there and settle down. Calgary is a busy city where it feels like everyone is in transit; the conversation starter is usually "Where do you work?" -- the city being very much an oil town, its greatest appeal an expansive job market and a lot of money to be made.

Celebrating 25 Years of Ecco the Dolphin screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tV3gVa