Sunday, July 2, 2017

News:: Brotherly Love

[Dere proves once and for all that children are terrible and the only good taste in the world comes from adults. ~Strider]

These past couple months, between the craziness that is work and the craziness that is my home life, I've had some time to myself to play video games and contemplate. During these contemplative times, I've done a lot of thinking about my relationships and friendships I've developed and lost. Thinking about the reasons that precipitated these friendships. One of these relationships I've been thinking about recently is my friendship with my brother. A relationship that started rocky, but has developed into a closeness that I'd be lost without. My brother has become, what I consider, my best friend. At least in part I have my old Xbox 360 to thank.

Brotherly Love screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2tB3eR0