Monday, June 26, 2017

News:: Why is everyone still playing Wolfenstein: The New Order?

Coming off of E3 this year, I started to notice something. Every time I logged on to Steam or PSN somebody I knew was playing Wolfenstein: The New Order. Every single time. Who could blame them?

After all, Bethesda had just shown off the Nazi killing, acid-fueled trailer for Machine Games second swing at the franchise, Wolfenstein: The New Colossus. It seems a whole lot of people walked away from E3 2017 with the same notion. Carter gave it a 7.5 and the improved expansion an 8.5. Sure, not a perfect score, but a good score for a story-heavy shooter lacking any multiplayer. That 2014 Wolfenstein game was pretty damn good. I should play that again.

Confession time: I never finished it. I couldn't help but wonder, "what stopped me"? For the past few days, I've been working my way through The New Order over on my Twitch channel. Boy, does that game hold up.

Why is everyone still playing Wolfenstein: The New Order? screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2uaApaZ