Monday, June 26, 2017

News:: The Super Famicom Mini has a different game lineup

I'm sufficiently sold on the SNES Classic, both because I have an inherent love of the console (it's my all-time favorite) and because Nintendo did a surprisingly good job with its software picks. Actually getting one, though? I'm expecting the worst, despite reassurances. Prove me wrong, Nintendo!

I'm also on board with Nintendo's miniature Super Famicom, which is out in Japan on October 5, 2017, for 7,980 yen. Part of that desire stems from the box art, the system design, and those lovely controllers with their colored buttons (which our European friends are also getting later this year).

The other key difference? The games. The Nintendo Classic Mini: Super Famicom has a slightly different lineup of games than we're getting here in the States packed in with the SNES Classic.

The Super Famicom Mini has a different game lineup screenshot

Read more...

via destructoid http://ift.tt/2teK43F